• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 121,215
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I love the fact he is comfortable at midfield as he is at centre back. Allows Holding to come back and play a midfield trio of Xhaka Luiz and Torreira.

That midfield just looks like a collection or DLPs and a B2B midfielder. Perfect.
Luiz Torreira Ceballos could be tasty as well

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Always nervous and skeptical when buying aging cast outs from rival clubs, but Luiz is better than nothing I suppose. He's definitely one of those players I'd never thought would don an Arsenal shirt. Felt weird af to type that, fckin hell :lol:.

Should provide some personality to our backline, and looking forward to seeing us playing out of the back with his passing ability. Hopefully he's cut out his foolish tendencies and has matured as a defender.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

EBeD9AmXUAANWG-

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Classy farewell message on Chelsea website. Better than our Koscielny one.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Maybe the Edu effect, but I'm thinking we must have promised some serious minutes. It's obvious lampard doesnt rate him, not a sniff on Rudiger and Christensen is probably clear shoe in for second spot.

Must fancy his chances against the German WC medalist and Chambers. Why wouldn't you

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Luiz must be salivating at the thought of having Pepe, Laca and Auba making runs off the ball, wouldn't be surprised if he bagged a bunch of assists this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom