• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,470
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Always liked Luiz but he still can be a liability. Hope good things with him. Think he fits what we need for a season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think he's still got something left and he'll help keep Mustafi out so brilliant signing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he's still got something left and he'll help keep Mustafi out so brilliant signing.

Surely, he played a lot last season and they finished above us.

Biggest plus is Mustafi seeing he doesn't get game time and realizing he has to give up his dream here.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
For me Luiz is the perfect stop gap signing. Still playing at a high level and very experienced. He scored me lots of Fantasy League points last season, I may even go for him again.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Luiz is the best defender at the club, if he's up for his best, at least until Holding recovers that great form he had before getting injured.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think he also helps if Emery does decide to play 3 at the back at times too. Both he and Holding are capable of playing out effectively.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am willing to stick out my neck now and say this guy is going to be great for us! I am super excited and I can't wait for him to score some screamers from free kicks! All the best Luiz and welcome to the Arsenal!

Aevi

Hale End FC
The fact that he didn't get the #6 is encouraging, that's a pretty clear message that there will be someone big coming into claim it eventually.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm happy with this signing though, he improves us in the short term. If anything, our building from the back is sure to improve and that's a nice plus. He seems like a decent bloke too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom