• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we can shift this guy and Mustafi after the window closes we are so beautifully set up for next summer if we get CL. All the deadwood is going, next summer we can seriously focus on just adding a couple top players.

We went from being 2-3 years behind Sp**s to 1 year behind imo.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Will sell him abroad hopefully. Talk of Galatasaray being interested. If we got anything around £10 million I'd carry him over myself.
You take anything if an offer comes in. Nice guy but travesty he is still here.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
It's an absolute travesty that Iwobi was sold before Mustafi & this loafer. We need to got shot of them soon!!!

More to do with the fact that Iwobi has takers within England (and the big fees that come with that) where as Mustafi and Elneny don’t. As it has been pointed out by @THunter there is still plenty of time to move them out the door and shoot this window into another stratosphere of excellence.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Surely he can't be happy with the situation from a playing point of view . He barely played last season and that's looking like being the case again this year.

Him and Mustafi definitely need to move.

I get wanting mkhi gone aswell but I don't think we've got the numbers for that to happen just yet.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
with the Caraboa Cup and early rounds of the Europa Cup and FA Cup we need a few players who would never play for our first team, to keep the youngsters company. I'd far rather see Elneny or Mustafi turn out against lower league opposition than see Torreira or Papa injured in a meaningless game

Latest posts+

Top Bottom