• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,487
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

One thing I will say as to why it's possible this may be a better signing than at 70M Upamecano is the fact there is so much pressure to come in and hit the ground running. You know Luiz could handle it because of his experience and for 8M even if he doesn't we don't lose out on a lot.

Signing Upamecano at this stage for the price quoted may of killed him if he had a shaky start, Arsenal fans aren't nice.

Chaoz_Enigma

SM1_2243_2019080873104871.JPG

Is it me or DLuiz on our away kit just screams "RETRO DISCO BABY"?

Chaoz_Enigma

I think one of the reason why David Luiz was allowed.by Chelsea to come here was that we allowed Giroud to go over the other side but that haunted us in europa final.... :(

m-due

All the Chelsea fans I know are triggered. One of their last hero from Munich. Welcome to Arsenal, David!

ArsenalLunatic

Well in the last 5-10 years my Mount Rushmore of hatred would be
Rooney,Costa,Fellaini and Luiz. That being said, this signing is like drinking beer for the first time at 13. I hated it and it made me gag, but I knew to catch a high I had to keep drinking. So I eventually I got used to it. Hopefully this is the same.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hell of a club CV.

1x Champions League Winner
2x Europa League Winner

1x English Champion
2x FA Cup Winner

2x French Champion
2x French Cup Winner
2x French League Cup Winner

1x Portuguese Champion