• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why, does it offend you? Why should people not have an opinion on it? Nobody who supports killing babies in the mother's womb should be called a "a good guy". But yet the word of God says there is none good in his eyes, no not one.

Didn't Jesus come to live the law, and to show it should not be taken so literally always?

You suggest some 11 year old who has been raped, has to give birth to that child because of some interpretation of the Bible, even though it would probably result in much more suffering than an abortion?

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Didn't Jesus come to live the law, and to show it should not be taken so literally always?

You suggest some 11 year old who has been raped, has to give birth to that child because of some interpretation of the Bible, even though it would probably result in much more suffering than an abortion?
Jesus lived the perfect fullfillment of God's law and not what is right in man's eyes. God never changes and so h3 doesn't ask his followers to live like the pop culture of the day. Look what he did to the evil cultures of Sodom and Gomorah.

Always the extreme example that virtually never actually happens is used to argue against just letting the baby live. If someone kills someone in your family, us right for you to kill someone else in retaliation? Obviously not. Why not just give birth and hand the baby over to be adopted? The baby has nothing to do with the rape. That is not to say that specific example is not a very tough one but it is a straw man used to excuse the killing of babies for the sake of a more convenient lifestyle. A life is far more precious than not living as you had planned because you have been sleeping around. I'm for God's plan for us that we should have one wife or husband and so there would only be marital relations that are a blessing. You see, if we followed the blessing of God's commandments, we do not have such issues. No matter, these babiesshould be allowed to live as God has a plan for every one.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Our season starts when he’s back. Buzzing but also terrified, hoping AMM doesn’t cost us every game while we wait.

drippin

Jesus lived the perfect fullfillment of God's law and not what is right in man's eyes. God never changes and so h3 doesn't ask his followers to live like the pop culture of the day. Look what he did to the evil cultures of Sodom and Gomorah.

Always the extreme example that virtually never actually happens is used to argue against just letting the baby live. If someone kills someone in your family, us right for you to kill someone else in retaliation? Obviously not. Why not just give birth and hand the baby over to be adopted? The baby has nothing to do with the rape. That is not to say that specific example is not a very tough one but it is a straw man used to excuse the killing of babies for the sake of a more convenient lifestyle. A life is far more precious than not living as you had planned because you have been sleeping around. I'm for God's plan for us that we should have one wife or husband and so there would only be marital relations that are a blessing. You see, if we followed the blessing of God's commandments, we do not have such issues. No matter, these babiesshould be allowed to live as God has a plan for every one.

Rapes never happen that result in pregnancy? Okay. Also, the victim of rape should bear all the pain of child birth and other consequences, while innocent like the baby?

Anyway, Jesus showed that the law should not be taken literally, but take the spirit of it and use heart & common sense. Literal way and enforcement can result in much more "sin" than this way. As you say, man's eye can see the law very differently than it is meant.

Last edited:

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Rapes never happen that result in pregnancy? Okay. Also, the victim of rape should bear all the pain of child birth and other consequences, while innocent like the baby?

Anyway, Jesus showed that the law should not be taken literally, but take the spirit of it and use heart & common sense. Literal way and enforcement can result in much more "sin" than this way. As you say, man's eye can see the law very differently than it is meant.
You are so wrong in every way. The statistics of such a thing are tiny in comparison to the common convenience abortion. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you. Why should the baby be killed? Surely you've heard of two wrongs do not make a right?

Jesus literally lived a perfect sinless life so that he could become the sacrifice for all sin of man. But then if you don't believe the bible you will believe such notions that are completely counter to what it says. Have a read.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You are so wrong in every way. The statistics of such a thing are tiny in comparison to the common convenience abortion. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you. Why should the baby be killed? Surely you've heard of two wrongs do not make a right?

Jesus literally lived a perfect sinless life so that he could become the sacrifice for all sin of man. But then if you don't believe the bible you will believe such notions that are completely counter to what it says. Have a read.
This thread is about Bellerin, we don't need to hear about Jesus all the time.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Because this is a forum about football not religion. Now **** off.
Yes, a forum where all sorts of things are discussed and not just football. Don't be a hypocrite. If I or anyone else interjected every time something other than football was spoken of then not many posts would be left. Don't be so precious in your little safe space and your swearing and posturing online is truly sad.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
It does not 'offend' me, it annoys me though. I don't want to talk about this **** on a football forum. Yet you bring it up because you don't like him because he's 'liberal' (or: supports a woman's right to choose and have control over her own body) unlike your anti-women point of view informed by a nonsense religion that says life begins at conception, whatever that means.
Just simply ignore it then. But you do need Jesus to save your soul. There is no other name under heaven, given among men by which we must be saved.

Christianity liberated women. You need to do some research. Christianity missions to places like India gave women equal worth to men so they were not burned on a funeral pire when the husband died for example. Tribed in far reaches of the earth stopped eating each other because of the common worth and value of man taught. In what way is christianity oppressive to women? The beauty of women to bring life from the womb, love their children, compliment the man in all his ways and to have a relationship with God is what life is about.

drippin

You said never. It's a matter of interpretation and what is the beginning of life. We disagree there, it's not a baby but a underdeveloped fetus inside the woman. Isn't life the breath of God? So we can think that life is related to breath, and when you are born you take your first breath. You don't need to assume I don't "believe" some things in the Bible.

""I can't take you to text that says, 'Don't commit abortion,' " said Michael J. Gorman, a professor of New Testament and early church history and dean of the Ecumenical Institute of Theology at St. Mary's Seminary and University, located in Baltimore. "It just doesn't exist."" https://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/13/weekinreview/on-abortion-its-the-bible-of-ambiguity.html

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You said never. It's a matter of interpretation and what is the beginning of life. We disagree there, it's not a baby but a underdeveloped fetus inside the woman. You don't need to assume I don't "believe" some things in the Bible.

""I can't take you to text that says, 'Don't commit abortion,' " said Michael J. Gorman, a professor of New Testament and early church history and dean of the Ecumenical Institute of Theology at St. Mary's Seminary and University, located in Baltimore. "It just doesn't exist."" https://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/13/weekinreview/on-abortion-its-the-bible-of-ambiguity.html
Don't feed the troll.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
You said never. It's a matter of interpretation and what is the beginning of life. We disagree there, it's not a baby but a underdeveloped fetus inside the woman. You don't need to assume I don't "believe" some things in the Bible.

So the undeveloped babies that are prematurely born should be killed too? The heart is beating in 2-3 weeks and the only difference between that life and yours is time. Thank the good Lord this foetus survived!

That man is a heretic for giving credence to such a terrible waste of life. God calls Jeremiah from his mother's womb in Jeremiah 1. God appoints John the Baptist from his mother's womb. Thou shalt not kill is a pretty clear commandment of God so I'd take you to Exodus and Leviticus. Someone has to speak out about this madness. This generation is insane to excuse such things.

drippin

So the undeveloped babies that are prematurely born should be killed too? The heart is beating in 2-3 weeks and the only difference between that life and yours is time. Thank the good Lord this foetus survived!

That man is a heretic for giving credence to such a terrible waste of life. God calls Jeremiah from his mother's womb in Jeremiah 1. God appoints John the Baptist from his mother's womb. Thou shalt not kill is a pretty clear commandment of God so I'd take you to Exodus and Leviticus. Someone has to speak out about this madness. This generation is insane to excuse such things.

Look at what I said by editing about breath of God and life. Life is related to breath in the Bible. So first breath is when life begins. You cannot kill that which has no life yet (don't take this totally literally, there are limits to abortion too for example.) :)

Pretty lame strawman that prematurely born babies to be killed stuff, I said nothing in that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom