• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Look at what I said by editing about breath of God and life. Life is related to breath in the Bible. So first breath is when life begins. You cannot kill that which has no life yet (don't take this totally literally, there are limits to abortion too for example.) :)

Pretty lame strawman that prematurely born babies to be killed stuff, I said nothing in that way.
So there is no life inside the womb? Crazy stuff and that is totally unscientific. You may want to think that to justify the mass murder that happens but if you honestly look into it then you would have to agree that man is alive at the time of conception.

It clearly says in Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given to you upon the alter to make an atonement fof your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul".

So what is your limit for abortion? This is all totally subjective and thank God someone like you was not decided whether I was worth keeping or not. So many that have had abortions have deeply regretted it and you will notice that Satanists like Margaret Sanger were the ones who instituted planned parenthood for the eradication of black people. You support what the Satanists have brought us.

tcahill

So there is no life inside the womb? Crazy stuff and that is totally unscientific. You may want to think that to justify the mass murder that happens but if you honestly look into it then you would have to agree that man is alive at the time of conception.

It clearly says in Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given to you upon the alter to make an atonement fof your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul".

So what is your limit for abortion? This is all totally subjective and thank God someone like you was not decided whether I was worth keeping or not. So many that have had abortions have deeply regretted it and you will notice that Satanists like Margaret Sanger were the ones who instituted planned parenthood for the eradication of black people. You support what the Satanists have brought us.

Leave it be you nut

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What I am showing you is that Bible can be interpreted in many ways. You don't need to take that statement literally like I edited there. Jesus said, you should not judge, and you are judging people who are pro-abortion or interpret the Bible in different way than you. You say I support Satan because of it. You do against what Jesus has adviced.

I am totally fine with current law, it is kind of an compromise between the Bible and common sense. You can keep on shouting in the streets, because I have no need to change this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom