• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Granit Xhaka #34

1132d4ef-6d51-4cab-931f-0d858f0ead91.jpg

Nationality: Swiss
148.png

Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.85m
Dominant foot: Left
Contract until: 2023

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Need a big season from this man escpecially offensively .
Why offensively? Need him to be solid in his defensive duties and cut out his brainfarts. We have plenty of attacking prowess, having addressed our creative issues by signing Ceballos.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Why offensively? Need him to be solid in his defensive duties and cut out his brainfarts. We have plenty of attacking prowess, having addressed our creative issues by signing Ceballos.

He tends to start a lot of our attacks from deep .

Aevi

Hale End FC
It'd be great for him to win the fans back, especially if he is made captain. The way he spoke in Ornstein's interview showed that he's tired of the media going after him and the club with a negative spotlight, and while he may say he ignores the hate from some fans, he definitely knows about it.

He seems like a hard-worker who means well, and he has the qualities to be captain here. I hope he can do that while being an important part of our squad. If he could just cut out the mistakes...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He will have his use, but perhaps like Özil mainly in home games in which he'll have time on the ball. He is just an accident waiting to happen against teams who press high.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He’s in the side for his passing and that needs to be spot on for him to succeed this season. Occasionally he misplaces one and that always leads to so much danger. The entire team is in front of him in attacking positions when he comes deep to pick up the ball. Cant afford to lose it then.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There is no middle ground with this guy, but I think the camp where people dislike him is getting bigger every year.
I don't expect anything from him this season and 3 years of him was enough for me to know that he is highly unreliable player. Not good enough in either defence or attack.
With the players like Ceballos and Willock around, he will have to do a lot better. He is next on the list to be replaced next summer with top quality midfielder.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
New season, new keys, new man. If you couldn’t tell from my profile statement I don’t like this man at all. But I’m willing to back my Captain because he’s one of us. I’m gonna back him until January at least and if he does the same silly mistakes, I’ll make it my mission for Raul to sell him but until then... Please Xhaka, less Leon Britton and more Xabi Alonso.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is like Iwobi, not good enough and which we all know but some like to stay in denial about. Let's hope Willock steps up & ends this average player's career here at Arsenal.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
My only expectation from him is I don't care about what else he does as long as he doesn't make crucial mistakes. If he can manage that then its something to tell potential buyers next summer.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Don't think he will do any better this year. If he cared about improving, he should have improved already. He has been here for 3 years. His attitude is same as Mustafi. They both don't accept their mistakes which means they are not going to rectify them. Hope he is slowly phased out and then sold next season.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Another one of Wenger's turds that just wont flush. To his advantage he is a good passer and we do rely on him getting things going from deep, it's just a shame that so many attributes don't match up to his role. He'll have a similar sort of season to last season then hopefully be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom