• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/05/Arsè...alks-to-become-ac-milans-new-manager-8108168/

Imagine...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Whatever happens, he deserves a lot of credit.

What I want to know is why he's leaving? It can't just be about a paycheque.

Feel sorry for people who have to work with this fraud. Not Pochettino though. Hope Pochettino aka the manager who set his player up to injure our players when we play them has to work wit him.

GunnerUK

I personally think Milan hired Gazadis for commercial reasons all about money not to challenge for Trophy’s. Maybe their under the illusion he made all that money for Stan and tripled his investment. Help keep Arsenal competitive in Europe while paying of Stadium debt. When in reality it was all Wenger pulling off signings like Nasri, Hleb, Adebayor and selling for huge profit. Keeping the world interested with eye watering football.

Gazidis will flop at Milan and will be shown the door within 3/4 years when they make zero progress. He done nothing at Arsenal just got balder and uglier.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I personally think Milan hired Gazadis for commercial reasons all about money not to challenge for Trophy’s. Maybe their under the illusion he made all that money for Stan and tripled his investment. Help keep Arsenal competitive in Europe while paying of Stadium debt. When in reality it was all Wenger pulling off signings like Nasri, Hleb, Adebayor and selling for huge profit. Keeping the world interested with eye watering football.

Gazidis will flop at Milan and will be shown the door within 3/4 years when they make zero progress. He done nothing at Arsenal just got balder and uglier.

Milan hired Gazidis because in 20 years he'll look just like Uncle Fester.

BsMambfCYAEaVOb.jpg:large

Balboa

It might be time for someone to go through this thread and find everyone who slagged Ivan off and call them out. Humble pie time for about 99% of this forum I think.

Ivan said catalyst for change and was mocked for it. Since then, Arsenal ushered out Wenger and Alexis. Ushered in Sanllehi, Mislintat, Edu, Fahmy etc signed Lacazette, Auba, Guendouzi, Leno, Torreira, Saliba, Pepe, Tierney, Ceballos.

He may be gone now, but he delievered on his promise, and perhaps him leaving is an important part of that transition.

Follically challenged? Certainly.

A fraud? Nope.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It might be time for someone to go through this and find everyone who slagged Ivan off and call them out. Humble pie time for about 99% of this forum I think.

Ivan said catalyst for change and was mocked for it. Since then, Arsenal ushered out Wenger and Alexis. Ushered in Sanllehi, Mislintat, Edu, Fahmy etc signed Lacazette, Auba, Guendouzi, Leno, Torreira, Saliba, Pepe, Tierney, Ceballos.

He may be gone now, but he delievered on his promise, and perhaps him leaving is an important part of that transition.

A fraud? Nope.
Top top post. Absolutely spot on.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It might be time for someone to go through this and find everyone who slagged Ivan off and call them out. Humble pie time for about 99% of this forum I think.

A fraud? Nope.
We have moved on and so should you, i do agree however.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom