• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Didn't know where to post and don't want to take up Newcastle thread, this stuff is worrying. Hopefully we see the last of it and police get to the bottom of it.

ChefMan21

I hope these aren't Arsenal fans. I also hope the players don't decide they want to leave the club because of this - I recognise that some want both players to leave, but you know, basic standards of human decency.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Felt like a targeted attack from the very beginning, not surprised we hadn't heard the last of it yet.

Hope the police get it sorted out quickly for Özil and Kola's sake more than anything but it's a big ask with star footballers living such public daily lives.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I get the impression footballers have been getting robbed a lot this past year, those types of headlines popped up a fair few times on reddit.

Mesut is a big figure though, I do worry that someone might have the intention to go a bit further with him. Hopefully the private security is enough.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This is getting really scary.

Thought it would be one accident at the beginning, but it is much more..

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
****ing scumbag gangs in London unfortunately. You always feel concerned walking around and seeing anyone on a scooter. I’ve had colleagues get robbed by moped gangs literally on the footsteps of our office, and this is in the financial district of Canary Wharf not a residential area.

Now that police are getting more powers to knock these ****s off their mopeds is good, but unfortunately these ****s driving around on their hairdryers are still a problem.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Way too much ****** in this world. I hope these pathetic dipshits get caught soon. And while no excuse is acceptable for doing this ****, if football is the motivator, these people should be thrown in the bleakest ****hole prison in Siberia for the rest of their lives to get some perspective.

Best wishes to Mesut & Kola!

Underhill

I hope these aren't Arsenal fans. I also hope the players don't decide they want to leave the club because of this - I recognise that some want both players to leave, but you know, basic standards of human decency.
Give me a break. There's no chance anyone would try to rob (and whatever else has happened) and risk years of jail time to get Özil off the books.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom