• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Tierney, Rugani, Luiz

Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe
Cellabos, Torreira
Luiz
Tierney, Holding, Rugani, Bellerin
Leno

Play Luiz just in front of back four with Cellabos and Torreira ahead dictating play

Chancellor

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Need to finish the squad next summer.

CB to partner Saliba = Upamecano
CM = Ceballos if possible or another top player
RB = Somebody to compete with Bellerin
LB = A suitable backup to Tierney

That type of window would complete our squad, assuming we get rid of the likes of Mkhitaryan and Chambers next summer.

Impact

Established Member
I trust Nelson, Saka, Martinelli et al hugely but I think we need to invest in a senior left-winger. Would be sensible to rekindle our interest in W. Zaha in January and see if Palace will do a deal.

Need to finish the squad next summer.

CB to partner Saliba = Upamecano
CM = Ceballos if possible or another top player
RB = Somebody to compete with Bellerin
LB = A suitable backup to Tierney

That type of window would complete our squad, assuming we get rid of the likes of Mkhitaryan and Chambers next summer.

We would do well to keep an eye on the Norwich boys: Max Aarons and Jamal Lewis. If Norwich are relegated, they could be some top picks. Young, British (homegrown?), trained to play football in a similar fashion to the Arsenal way, Premier League experienced too.

ChefMan21

Good window. Nevertheless think we have some potential gaps. Assuming we fall short in the GK, CM, and RB department's, keen to see at this stage:

One GK from:
Horn, Donnarumma, Lafont, Meret

Two CM's from (there's a few):
  1. Milinkovic-Savic
  2. Bentancur
  3. Tonali (reminds me a bit of Pirlo, who is one of my favourite players of all time)
  4. Ceballos (assuming he enjoys it here, is effective, and we can secure a deal)
  5. Palacios
  6. Aouar
  7. Puig (really like what I've seen)
  8. Ruben Neves
  9. Berge
  10. Havertz.
(I'm using CM in the sense of any player who can play in the defensive, central, or attacking midfield roles. Quality player adapted to tactic, rather than tactic adapted to quality player. Sum of its parts approach)

RB options (one player):
  1. Atal
  2. Aarons
  3. de Sciglio
I'll also be interested to see how the CB contingent takes shape this season, along with LW and striker.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I trust Nelson, Saka, Martinelli et al hugely but I think we need to invest in a senior left-winger. Would be sensible to rekindle our interest in W. Zaha in January and see if Palace will do a deal.

We would do well to keep an eye on the Norwich boys: Max Aarons and Jamal Lewis. If Norwich are relegated, they could be some top picks. Young, British (homegrown?), trained to play football in a similar fashion to the Arsenal way, Premier League experienced too.
Be hard to get those two from Norwich. Bellerin and Tierney are first choice, probably need older players who are first seen as backups, 26-30 age range would be ideal.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Zaha. Him and Pepe on the wings - oh my golly gosh.

Ship out Mkhi and Özil in the summer and loan Saka and Martinelli to Prem teams.

teamsoutheast

I must say, I wouldn't mind Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon. He would be a good replacement for Xhaka if he leaves in the near future. Just the type of technical midfielder we could do with in this team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom