• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Leno
Maitland-Niles Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Willock Xhaka
Mkhitaryan Ceballos Nelson
Auba
Maybe? Otherwise Laca in for Nelson and Auba to..... sigh..... left wing.

Shahin Tadjalli

Leno
Willock Xhaka
Nelson Laca (still injured?) Ceballos
Auba

No Mikhyhtrian pls.

Ceballos in the Bobby Pires role would be nice to see. Maybe play Martinelli and Nelson with Ceballos at #10, just throw them into cold water against a side which had a really poor window and therefore should act pretty shaky.

Manberg

Predator
We seem to be short and not very ready to go.
What’s the “further security incidents” barring Özil and Kola from playing all about?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Leno
Willock Xhaka
Auba
Monreal at LB? Isn’t he equivalent to a 70 yeas old on the football pitch?
He could make an alright backup CB but he is not tall or bulk enough, so I don’t really trust him on the pitch.

Manberg

Predator
Emery ought to have better prepared for the start of the season. Both first choice fullbacks unavailable until the middle of October is a pretty big problem, many games to play until then.

ptrcopp

Emery ought to have better prepared for the start of the season. Both first choice fullbacks unavailable until the middle of October is a pretty big problem, many games to play until then.

The fact that we don’t even have a second choice right back is incredible.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's really frustrating that we won't be at full strength until November proving there
Leno
Willock Xhaka
Auba

That's what I would go with. Is Luiz ready?

Manberg

Predator
It's really frustrating that we won't be at full strength until November proving there

That's what I would go with. Is Luiz ready?

I don’t think we’ll ever be at full strength. Whilst injured players near return you can almost guarantee other big players get injured. It’s a common theme.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's one of those times where Luiz is probably 100% and we all think he may start but then is on the bench. :(

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know last season when Mhki went on a run of about 5 games where he was our best player? I'd absolutely love for him to do that now. We need him.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I'm thinking:
----------------------leno-------------------
AMN-Sokratis-mustafi-Monreal
-----------Xhaka--------torreira--------
---------------Mhiki/Cellabos-----------
Pepe------------laca--------------Auba

I know we want mustafi gone but we're taking how bad he is too extreme lengths. He's good enough to see us through a couple games here and there

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We’ve made so many good signings but this feels like the weakest first eleven ever.

At least this time we're playing Newcastle and Burnley instead of City and Chelsea. We should be ok when we have Liverpool and Sp**s later this month.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got feeling Nelson Willock and Ceballos all going to start.
Leno
AMN Chambers Sokratis Monreal
Xhaka Willock
Mkhi Ceballos Nelson
Auba

with all the injures and without Kola And Özil it's still pretty decent starting 11 apart from Mkhi but we got no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom