• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd say they'll win the league by more than a point this time. Liverpool have the same team as last year, how much better can that team really play? City have De Bruyne back, Rodri and two new fullbacks. Cancelo is a contender for the best RB in the world, and Angelino is an excellent prospect.

Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's so boring. Spending 60m on back ups. Also Pep has perfected the art of tactical fouling, I can't watch a City game it drives me mad. They will have 70% of the ball and a soon as the opposition touches it they get fouled before they can build any kind of momentum.

Manberg

Predator
There’s no way boring tika taka and flop at Bayern Guardiola is the mastermind of City’s good football. I’m convinced it’s all Arteta and Guardiola is simply the poster boy.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
It's so boring. Spending 60m on back ups. Also Pep has perfected the art of tactical fouling, I can't watch a City game it drives me mad. They will have 70% of the ball and a soon as the opposition touches it they get fouled before they can build any kind of momentum.
I've always thought PL refs need to be quicker to card "soft but important" fouls. IMO, cards are supposed to 1) protect player safety and 2) set things right when a spot kick isn't enough to correct an illegal action that disrupts the natural outcome of play. They only currently tend to do the latter when it's a clear red.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've always thought PL refs need to be quicker to card "soft but important" fouls. IMO, cards are supposed to 1) protect player safety and 2) set things right when a spot kick isn't enough to correct an illegal action that disrupts the natural outcome of play. They only currently tend to do the latter when it's a clear red.

Rotational fouling is something I absolutely loathe, difficult to legislate against it though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Cheating Bastards!

This is huge news for City. Many had reported that ban was inevitable, especially after Chelsea case. Not so. City run outstanding youth academy. Big decision for the club at all levels.

Axel_Gunner

giphy.webp

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
But but but Pep wants both sides to play an open game!

Top Bottom