• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
cover2.jpg

GunnerUK

Two people have been arrested following the incidents. Hope this is the end of it.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/two...utside-ozils-house/1x1litbcdoju81o7zomo3ua5yy

I wonder if it’s the same two on the mopeds or is it entirely unrelated and just two fans outside his house hanging around looking for Autographs and photos ect..

I read that these moped guys were chasing them for a while throwing stuff at the car you would think they would of got to a certain speed and just hit the brakes when the bikes were behind them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Based on one of the guy's LinkedIn profiles, he's Kurdish so probably not a huge fan of Erdogan and his supporters...
I suspect Sky outing Özil's address has caused this latest incident, and that these two are not the moped pair

I think the police have more or less given up on street crime in London, but anything political will be dealt with by Special Branch, and will be taken more seriously

Reactions: A_G

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

If they were in an altercation with security staff outside just sounds like 2 cretins have rocked up to his house and tried it on. No OCG and no slighted moped gangs. Just a couple of simpletons. I hope that’s all there is to it.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I don't know much about politics in that region. But if it is related to Erdogan, why is Kolasinac also involved?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I guess we really are in a time with people constantly on the edge. I seriously didn't envisage that Erdogan stuff with bring about this sort of reaction the first time. That said, Özil probably shouldn't have done that thing with him in his marriage but who knows what sort of pressure he was under.

Iceman10

Established Member
Two people have been arrested following the incidents. Hope this is the end of it.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/two...utside-ozils-house/1x1litbcdoju81o7zomo3ua5yy

Two men arrested but it is gang war related, one gang going after the players, the other saying they won't tolerate attacks on the players, resulting in attempted defiance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9697066/arsenal-mesut-Özil-sead-kolasinac-24-hour-guard-gang-war/

[..]
The villains had warned the pair: “We’ll rob you of everything.”

Unknown to the Arsenal duo, East European goons put out word that such attacks on the players would not be tolerated.

A source said: “Word came back from the other gangsters that they would not be intimidated.

“To show they were serious, the thugs issued more threats to the Arsenal players and refused to be cowed.
[..]

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Two men arrested but it is gang war related, one gang going after the players, the other saying they won't tolerate attacks on the players, resulting in attempted defiance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9697066/arsenal-mesut-Özil-sead-kolasinac-24-hour-guard-gang-war/

I duno, this all originates from the sun so its as sketchy AF and the story seems all over the place. But if it's true then the names of the gang carrying out the threat is known by the police and other gangs.

The bit that stands out (if verified) is Kolasinac's wife leaving the UK for Germany vowing never to return. That is some serious sh1t. And also, they have printed her new location in the paper! But just to reiterate, the source of this story is highly questionable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I duno, this all originates from the sun so its as sketchy AF and the story seems all over the place. But if it's true then the names of the gang carrying out the threat is known by the police and other gangs.

The bit that stands out (if verified) is Kolasinac's wife leaving the UK for Germany vowing never to return. That is some serious sh1t. And also, they have printed her new location in the paper! But just to reiterate, the source of this story is highly questionable.
:( understandable if she left. Poor Seo.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Özil refused to apologize and back down when hounded by the media and german FA. I doubt if some thugs and media slimeballs will affect him.

Maybe he is the last of the great #10's so lets hope we get to see as much of him as we can, and if anyone can use him properly, its Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Özil refused to apologize and back down when hounded by the media and german FA. I doubt if some thugs and media slimeballs will affect him.

Maybe he is the last of the great #10's so lets hope we get to see as much of him as we can, and if anyone can use him properly, its Arsenal.
This is the kind of **** that will have people wanting to leave a place. His wife only just permanently settled herself in London with him, if she now doesn’t want to be there anymore it’s bye Mesut. Same goes for Kola. I feel horrible.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
This is the kind of **** that will have people wanting to leave a place. His wife only just permanently settled herself in London with him, if she now doesn’t want to be there anymore it’s bye Mesut. Same goes for Kola. I feel horrible.

no.. i dont think that will happen... these kind of guys dont run because of such small things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom