• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Last time I was that excited ahead of a new season was that long ago, I can't even remember it.

Hopefully we start with a win vs Newcastle, as our opening games couldn't be more tougher with a squad already down to bare bones.
At least some things never change, eh.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
https://www.skysports.com/football/...os-has-qualities-arsenal-need-says-unai-emery

It sounds like Ceballos is going to start. He’s fit and ready to go.

The lad has an elite mentality. I can’t wait until he’s unleash on the PL this afternoon.

Good to hear. I’ve seen a few people leaving him out of their best starting XIs but for me he’s most likely one of the first names on the team sheet in midfield. He’s the only one of our midfielders with a good eye for a pass in the final third and the ability to dribble past players. He wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t been promised to start regularly.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Is Xhaka going to be fit? Then the most likely line up is going to be-

AMN-Sokrates-Luiz-Nacho
Ceballos-Xhaka-Douzi
Mkhi-Auba-Nelson

HBL

Established Member
Hoping Laca is fit so we can just go 4312 and forget about width for this game. Newcastle will probs play 541 and if Pepe isn't fit I don't think any of our other wingers Nelson/Mkhi have shown enough in pre-season to deserve a start.

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Ceballos
Douzi/Torreira - Xhaka - Willock
Monreal - Sokratis - Chambers - AMN
Leno
That's what I'd go with.

darkgunner

A man getting a hair transplant is utterly embarrassing. Just shave it the **** off and live proudly. Don't try to cover it up with a wig, a transplant or a ****ing comb-over.

I mean you can't blame people if they don't want to be mistaken for that bald fraud Gazidis out on the streets of London after the last transfer window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hoping Laca is fit so we can just go 4312 and forget about width for this game. Newcastle will probs play 541 and if Pepe isn't fit I don't think any of our other wingers Nelson/Mkhi have shown enough in pre-season to deserve a start.

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Ceballos
Douzi/Torreira - Xhaka - Willock
Monreal - Sokratis - Chambers - AMN
Leno
That's what I'd go with.

Once again relying on Lacazette and Aubameyang to score the goals. We need goal threat from wide areas and if Mkhi and Reiss are the only options at the minute than they’ll have to do. Also if you’re playing that narrow you’d want Kolasinac at left back which we can’t do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think we are exaggerating Mkhi's ineffectiveness and lack of ability around these parts. If there is one thing he can do its give us energy, especially in the central areas, in addition to an eye for a pass.

I can see him at the top of a diamond midfield, pressurising the center backs, in a role similar to the one Ramsey played.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What will be the mood if Mhki starts?

This will be my response when I hear his name included in the starting lineup.

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I could easily see Mhki starting and I don't see why people are acting surprised, he's probably one of the most match fit in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom