• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
Hopefully Pepe, will be fit enough to make an appearance in the second half and we can start playing attacking football with pace instead of the
indecisive stuff that we have been playing for a few years,
I'm thinking of the times we get to the 18 yard box and just keep passing the ball about and getting nowhere or the ball goes back to our own half and eventually goes back to the keeper,
Looking at the players that we have brought in it looks like things are going to be better.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we are exaggerating Mkhi's ineffectiveness and lack of ability around these parts. If there is one thing he can do its give us energy, especially in the central areas, in addition to an eye for a pass.

I can see him at the top of a diamond midfield, pressurising the center backs, in a role similar to the one Ramsey played.
Shakhtar, he was roughly getting a goal every 2 games, Borrusia, a goal every 4 games.

Mourinho destroyed his confidence, a goal every 8 games at United.

Here, he’s slowly getting back to his Borrusia form, with a goal every 4 games and his general play is improving too. Very much a confidence player though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle missing : Richie, Gayle, Colback, Yedlin and Lejeune.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Shakhtar, he was roughly getting a goal every 2 games, Borrusia, a goal every 4 games.

Mourinho destroyed his confidence, a goal every 8 games at United.

Here, he’s slowly getting back to his Borrusia form, with a goal every 4 games and his general play is improving too. Very much a confidence player though.

Thanks for the stats, quite interesting and encouraging to read.

A needed contributor this season, especially in our central areas. If there is one thing I have noticed about him is that he is willing to put in a shift. For tough away games where high energy and commitment is required, in addition to creativity, I think he can contribute.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Looking at that squad, then look at who hasn’t travelled... it’s been a ****ing great summer. Let’s get off to a good start today boyos!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No Elneny and Mustafi.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom