• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I take my hat off, didn’t expect Emery to give Mustafi this kind of treatment.
Emery’s supposed to be a man who thrives on video evidence. How could he not notice all those mistakes last season?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

No he doesn't and the rest of the midfield are afraid of progressing up the pitch in case he ****s up a 5 yard pass . Man can turn attack into defence like few others .

Mkhi burned a simple 5 yard pass vs Brighton last year that led to a counter attack which was ultimately the penalty. Xhaka has been destroyed for that but Mkhi got away with murder there.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Wonder how long into the season it’ll take to swear at the players. Can’t wait!
Come on arsenal

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

20 minutes till the team sheet is revealed, anyone know if Luiz is included or unavailable? What about Pepe & Lacazette?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wonder how long into the season it’ll take to swear at the players. Can’t wait!
Come on arsenal
About 3 minutes into the match today when Mkhi receives the ball with a man behind him and loses the ball, totally unaware of where he is. Can’t wait!

Shahin Tadjalli

Man this is gonna be tough without Lacazette Pepe and potentially even Luiz. Need to win this desperately, theres gonna be no ****ing around for Top 4 this year even though I think we got a better chance than in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom