• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need the early goal in this game.

Score early and the Newcastle fans will make the atmosphere ugly and uncomfortable for their team.

Didi

And another season and that overpaid sissy Özil isn’t playing which is probably better anyway. Let me guess, next week he’ll miss the game with a runny nose? 350k a week for this clown, unforgivable.

ASIF

What kind of a lineup is this.Looks weak as hell.Should have started luiz and dani if fit atleast.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Could Willock play a more defensive part in that one as people on here think though? He knows how to do it and I could see this providing a better balance when analyzing the teamsheet.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He loves Guendouzi, better than Torreira. :lol:

Can’t help but think this team is a long way short of our best. And we need a win here, no excuses.

Pool and City fielded top sides. What is the matter with this club, every season the same, makeshift sides.
Yeah Liverpool were only missing Mane I think. Realistically you only want to see Auba, Leno and maybe Sokratis start of this bunch when everyone’s available (and Nelson and Willock if they develop well <3 )

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He loves Guendouzi, better than Torreira. :lol:

Can’t help but think this team is a long way short of our best. And we need a win here, no excuses.

Pool and City fielded top sides. What is the matter with this club, every season the same, makeshift sides.
Because we have injuries and lots of changes?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He played Nelson and Willock and left Mustafi at home. Don’t care about anything else! MY manager!

Elneny got binned aswell.

At least both of the lads can celebrate Eid with their families and watch an Arsenal win.

Kola & Özil too.

:lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Fittest team, can't blame him really.

rockofcashel

Anyone know any good sites that I can stream this game on my phone, so that I can cast to the TV

I had Navixsport last year which was brilliant, but looks like they have been shut down over the summer :(

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Unai prioritizing match fitness above all is a good sign that he is not messing around and that no matter who you are its about who is really ready for the game, not about what your last name is.
Always liked that

BTW Good luck to Alex iwobi, Great guy and an Arsenal boy that is taking a new chapter in his career. Nothing but love to him-

Malky

Established Member
That bench is ****ing lit! We're still missing Tierney, Özil and Kola, we've got some serious strength in depth this season.

Mustafi not even in the squad just makes it better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom