• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

What has Mkhitaryan done all pre season to start today? Emery started to piss me off and it's only the 1st match.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
No Mustafi

giphy.gif

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
And another season and that overpaid sissy Özil isn’t playing which is probably better anyway. Let me guess, next week he’ll miss the game with a runny nose? 350k a week for this clown, unforgivable.
you must be a true gooner. amazing insights.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That bench is ****ing lit! Still missing Tierney, Özil and Kola. We've got some serious strength in depth this season.

Mustafi not even in the squad just makes it better :lol:

Bellerin too.

If we keep a fit squad throughout the season, Emery is going to have a few decisions to make. However there are a lot of games to play especially in the Europa League, so I can see some rotation which will help.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
OK so, what minute is the Xhaka brain fart due....I'm going for 41 in the betting pool.

Also, stick me down for a triple sub at 58 mins when 2-0 down

Malky

Established Member
Bellerin too.

If we keep a fit squad throughout the season, Emery is going to have a few decisions to make. However there are a lot of games to play especially in the Europa League, so I can see some rotation which will help.
****, forgot about Bellerin and Holding! Some serious options this season!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have 4 english players starting when the last we had that? maybe the media will like us now. Highly doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom