• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourinho now a pundit on Sky. :lol:

Wish they’d get Wenger as well, would love to see a rumble in the studio and the fear in Mourinho’s eyes again.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Im so happy with Willock and Nelson starting I’m willing to overlook the Armenian fraud being in the team.

What a chance for our two youngsters. Grab it with both hands lads.
Same.

Can’t explain it properly, but I now hope even more we will win, for their sake. Tough to get game time at their age in the premier league, but they need it and they can become very good players

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
someone seems to have twisted emery's ear. Freddy or Edu?

Amazing that both Nelson and Willock start.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Emery had a tendency to give young players a chance in all his previous clubs. Him not trusting youth is a myth.

That's why I was disappointed last season that he strayed from this ideology but it seems there were reasons.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

It's out of necessity more than anything. Do you think they'd be starting if Pepe and Ceballos were 100%?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope Nelson is on the left. Monreal will need protection vs ASM. Also he is simply more comfortable there.

Didi

I suggest you google Özil and acquaint yourself with the reason he has not travelled to Newcastle, and then come back and apologise
I’m well aware of what happened. Doesn’t change the fact that he’ll continue to miss games with mysterious flus and broken fingernails while robbing our football team blind.

elemoo

And another season and that overpaid sissy Özil isn’t playing which is probably better anyway. Let me guess, next week he’ll miss the game with a runny nose? 350k a week for this clown, unforgivable.

who's gonna tell him? :eek:ops:

Stuck up in mountains. Will miss the match. Hopefully I can follow the thread.

Lacazette on the bench his huge blessing but Im a little bit worried about Douzi Xhaka partnership. Hopefully Willock can carry them!

ChefMan21

I really just want in this game for us to be focus on the little things - communicating well, controlling possession, positioning well, sticking to the game plan and working for each other. Don't much care for anything else really, because I think those are all the things you need to win a title (and a bit of luck).

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

And another season and that overpaid sissy Özil isn’t playing which is probably better anyway. Let me guess, next week he’ll miss the game with a runny nose? 350k a week for this clown, unforgivable.
Yeah I bet the club would look real good if they ignored police assessment that it's not safe for him to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom