• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Play him through the middle for the whole season. I know he still scored a lot coming from the wing but this guy needs to be central, flanked by wingers, end of. He can score more than he already did.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't let the Laca fan boys hear that :lol: I completely agree though, play Laca in the cup games.
I love Laca and they’ll play plenty of games through the middle together I think but Auba is a level above and we need to do out best to get everything out of him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Play him through the middle for the whole season. I know he still scored a lot coming from the wing but this guy needs to be central, flanked by wingers, end of. He can score more than he already did.

But it is painfully obvious he is lacking

Yes he will score slightly more centrally
But the lack of targetman game to his game limites us, we always have to play on the break if he plays CF

Lets be generous

Auba CF 25 goals
Pepe RW 10
LW Up for grabs/rotated

Auba LW 15
Laca CF 20
Pepe RW 10

The total goals scored would be higher with Auba on the Wing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom