• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenio Venger

Willock was really poor. Barely on the ball. Hope he's more involved when playing in CM.

Not watched any preseason though, so unaware of his current level.

tenor.gif

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Willock was good today, but he is better from deeper, don't understand why Emery keeps trying to play him so advanced, but loved the fact we had three academy players on the pitch a proud moment.
I think it's because Xhaka and Guendouzi are ahead in seniority. So Willock will have to earn his spot in Central midfield

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I thought that was a very encouraging performance. We never really looked in danger of losing the lead once we took it. Delighted Auba is off the mark early on, hopefully Pepe and Laca follow soon after. Few points;

-Chambers was subtly fantastic. Very composed, commanding performance. He and Sokratis look a decent pair.
-Willock and Nelson did okay. For them both to start is a huge vote of confidence.
-Pepe and Ceballos are both not quite up to match sharpness but both showed glimpses of their quality.
-AMN was outstanding and switched on the entire 90 minutes. We need this version of him until Bellerin is fit.

1 game, 1 win. We move.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
listening to Mourinho's dreary tones is going to make watching football on Sky very frustrating this season - I'd almost rather rely on the pundits on here

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Happy to get a one-nil to the Arsenal.
Willock was really impressive. Nelson was warm and cold. Mhkhi worked hard to drive the ball forward and was taking risks to start chances, some worked and some didn’t but I appreciate the energy he put in our team to get forward. He skied his chance pretty bad in the first half.
Signings aren’t settled and will need some time. Slowed the tempo of the game. Ceballos struggled to make any impact, Pépé played it safe, and martinelli worked hard to keep our clean sheet.

Defense looked ok again this type of opposition.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ceballos was rusty but the guy’s technique is so clean, got joy from just watching him control a fizzed pass.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don’t want to be harsh on the lad but did anyone else really enjoy not having to watch Iwobi?

Not the worst player but I really had reached my limit with him.

Yeah but then we had to watch Mhki.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom