• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ainsley Maitland-Niles

f4b45d9a17e44f6db74a6d9578af20a3500x500@2x.jpg

Position: RB/CM
Nationality: English
Dominant Foot: Right
Height: 1.7 Meters
Contract Until: 2023​

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great performance versus Newcastle. Defended well and got an assist

Stannis

overall he did very well. He needs to keep this up because tougher tests will come.

If he gets rid of his lapse of concentration he is more than an adequate backup RB. He has the pace, tenacity and a good cross on him.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

MOTM. Other than the og he was top draw in pre season. Not worried at all about him. He's going and improving all the time. Personally I think he will be in such good form when Hector returns it will lead to an interesting debate. Which is great.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Didn't realise he was that quick, eats up that ground rapid.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Very good today, great assist. He needs to tidy up his challenges as he could easily have been booked for a couple of clumsy clashes. That's my only negative though, I thought he looked good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom