• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Maguire and Wan Bissaka look good but they won't be enough.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea building play pretty well just the Championship striker & #10 is going to kill them over the season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Think Chelsea have created the better chances. Penalty aside have United really created that much?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He look very solid defensively

He’s genuinely elite defensively but terrible going forward. It’s a weird one because he began his career as a winger, like Bellerin did.

He offers nothing in the final third. He got into promising positions a few times but couldn’t even get a cross in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not impressed with manutd they been outplayed by Chelsea without Pulisic and Kante

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s genuinely elite defensively but terrible going forward. It’s a weird one because he began his career as a winger, like Bellerin did.

He offers nothing in the final third. He got into promising positions a few times but couldn’t even get a cross in.

Passing is shoddy as well, kills a lot of moves dead before they’ve even started.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom