• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can Aubameyang not have a good performance without you guys spamming his thread talking about Lacazette?

Anyway, he did what he always does. Gets in lots of goal scoring positions and eventually gets one, I hope he can start bagging multiple goals in a game and goes on a streak. He can be the outright golden boot if we build the team around him.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Our best player as I've written before, today he ran the show and was on a class of his own. Loves to keep it simple and knows his own limitations, plus his shooting from distance looks lethal right now, he goes for the kill like never before in his career.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I love Laca and they’ll play plenty of games through the middle together I think but Auba is a level above and we need to do out best to get everything out of him.

Laca is a quality player but as you say, Auba is a level above, that's why I get annoyed when we play Auba wide just to accommodate Laca. I think we'll see some rotation and some where Auba plays wide with Laca CF.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Like I said earlier in the thread, if you play him down the middle you get Mkhitaryan on the left. You’re essentially making the team weaker (unless you think Mkhitaryan will get more goals assists than Lacazette) so Aubameyang can add an extra 5 goals to his total.

This is exactly my point, we are making the team weaker when we play Auba wide to accommodate Laca at CF! Auba is a top CF, we should have sold Laca to buy a top left winger. Anyway, the season will continue, Auba will outscore Laca regardless of where he plays and people will still be going on about what an important player Laca is.

uriazu

He had a pretty decent game for his standards and scored the goal. Did not have plenty to play with but still managed to be our most important player on the field.
Not bad at all

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
great as CF, great as wide man.
top class player, seams like he is going another level this season

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Is Auba's hairline receding or is it just the way he's had it trimmed?
****s been hanging by a thin thread some time now, him and laca are having a competition to see who can keep a full head of hair the longest. My money's on laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom