• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Very impressed by Brighton this weekend, although Watford were dreadful. Sarr and Welbeck are needed additions, since deeney and Gray can have very off days up front. Doucoure shocking.
I will root a bit for Brighton, Potter made himself a name here in Sweden with Östersunds and as we all now, they remarkably beat us at Emirates.
Was good at Swansea as well, came tenth with a dreadful squad (except talents like mcburnie and james). Go brighton!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very impressed by Brighton this weekend, although Watford were dreadful. Sarr and Welbeck are needed additions, since deeney and Gray can have very off days up front. Doucoure shocking.
I will root a bit for Brighton, Potter made himself a name here in Sweden with Östersunds and as we all now, they remarkably beat us at Emirates.
Was good at Swansea as well, came tenth with a dreadful squad (except talents like mcburnie and james). Go brighton!

Yeah I have a friend who’s a match going Swansea fan and he raves about Potter.

Said he did really well in getting them within touching distance of the playoffs and even had them playing some decent football.

benjamin86

Established Member
Yeah I have a friend who’s a match going Swansea fan and he raves about Potter.

Said he did really well in getting them within touching distance of the playoffs and even had them playing some decent football.
I think Potter is a really interesting new breed of English manager, it will be interesting to see how things work out for him at Brighton. I hope he's a success we need more intelligent, innovative English managers.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
glVDkqN.gif

****ing love this guy :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Stat breakdown of all premier league players matchday 1.
Maitland-Niles leads the list. And the list is sorted in overall match contribution so Aubameyang, despite the winning goal is for example is very low on it of course.

Malky

Established Member
Are pundits just adding Maguire into their 'team of the week ' because of his price tag and nationality? He was nothing special against Chelsea, actually thought he looked poor first half and Chelsea were crap in the 2nd half so he had very little to do.

Top Bottom