• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Arsenal vs Burnley

0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

1 win down, 37 to go.

Burnley have just come off of a stellar 3-0 win against Southampton. Even thought the result didn't reflect the tide of the game all too well, it's proof that they shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm hoping for a stronger team than Newcastle with the view of preparing some of our new players for the upcoming Liverpool and Tottenham games. Provided they are fit enough, anyways.

Now, let's await our tradition controversial last-minute winner against these lot.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This feels like a Pepe breakout game. At home, against a team that sits deep and ostensibly only gets broken down by players like him. He'll have a lot of opportunities to create from wide.

Same for Ceballos, to an extent. His security on the ball in midfield will probably save you from the classic Xhaka loses ball -> Counter -> Mustafi performs Bambi On Ice -> Goal combo.

Alternatively, you look completely toothless and lose 0-3 to set pieces. Hard to see that happen though, given how many eager creators you have up top now. They might fail, but at least they'll try to create something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
from Emery comments after the Newcastle game he said Pepe on pre-season form so i don't think he'll start him he also said he don't know if Kola and Özil will be available. i hope Lacazette Luiz and Ceballos start here we are at home we need to be more offensive
Leno
AMN Luiz Sokratis Monreal
Xhaka Willock
Nelson Ceballos Auba
Laca

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

from Emery comments after the Newcastle game he said Pepe on pre-season form so i don't think he'll start him he also said he don't know if Kola and Özil will be available. i hope Lacazette Luiz and Ceballos start here we are at home we need to be more offensive
Leno
Xhaka Willock
Nelson Ceballos Auba
Laca

I think that'll be the team except Guendouzi for Willock.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I hope it will be

Leno
Torreira Willock
Pepe Ceballos Nelson
Auba​

However, I reckon @yousif_arsenal's formation will be likelier.

I'll be in London that weekend. Will try to convince my friends to go see the game, but tickets are damn expensive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely hate playing Burnley, tough slog with the risk of injuries.

Think Aubameyang might start wide in this one.
As long Emery starts Ceballos and Nelson i don't mind Auba play as RW we won't heavily depend on him because we'll have Nelson Willock and Ceballos to create chances for Laca and Auba.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This feels like a Pepe breakout game. At home, against a team that sits deep and ostensibly only gets broken down by players like him. He'll have a lot of opportunities to create from wide.

Same for Ceballos, to an extent. His security on the ball in midfield will probably save you from the classic Xhaka loses ball -> Counter -> Mustafi performs Bambi On Ice -> Goal combo.

Alternatively, you look completely toothless and lose 0-3 to set pieces. Hard to see that happen though, given how many eager creators you have up top now. They might fail, but at least they'll try to create something.
What do you think of Haller so far? Saw a lot of him at Utrecht, very complete striker.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Laca and Pepe to start this one. Ceballos might start as well.

nicky47

Established Member
Wonder what changes we'll see for this one. Would love to see some of our new players starting, do wonder if Unai will break up the defence after a clean sheet though?

Would also love to see some exciting football again at The Emirates! Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom