• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Thought he was pretty poor, but obviously needs time to adjust and more than 30 mins to show us what he’s really got.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He wasn't good today, but you can immediately see what he will offer once he's up to speed. He's always looking to turn and bring the play forward, can dictate tempo, first touch is very good and he tries to pass quickly. He's also moving to receive the ball, which none of our midfielders were doing today for most of the game. Will help massively to improve our build-up / directness / transitioning.

uriazu

Seemed tired and innacurate.
Saw him a lot last year in Real Madrid and he had some pretty good performances. Hope he gets in line quickly

Uncle Good-Advice

Cut him some slack, guy just had his nose smashed during our goal celebration, not the best moment to show his qualities as it was clearly bothering him until the final whistle :)

Gunner140

I think that he will start the match against Burnley and he is going to be a lot more impressive then against Newcastle. I mean, playing against Newcastle away in a ****ty weather is anything but easy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hope he’s one of those that can actually use his technical ability to impact games.

We’ve had plenty of highly gifted midfielders come to this league but still struggle to make a mark. Andre Gomes being the latest example.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hope he’s one of those that can actually use his technical ability to impact games.

We’ve had plenty of highly gifted midfielders come to this league but still struggle to make a mark. Andre Gomes being the latest example.

Haven't seen much of Everton last season but I thought Gomes had a great season? Atleast that's what an Everton supporting colleague told me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haven't seen much of Everton last season but I thought Gomes had a great season? Atleast that's what an Everton supporting colleague told me.
I’ve watched them a few times and imo he doesn’t affect the game as much as he should for a player of his talent. Maybe a confidence issue like @razörist said.

Didi

Not going to judge him yet but seen him a few times at Madrid and he looked pretty dreadful to be honest. Really poor game too on Sunday, hope he improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom