• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
with the Caraboa Cup and early rounds of the Europa Cup and FA Cup we need a few players who would never play for our first team, to keep the youngsters company. I'd far rather see Elneny or Mustafi turn out against lower league opposition than see Torreira or Papa injured in a meaningless game
We'd be better off selling right away. Their value will drop further as long as they are here and not performing. We have to recoup as much as we can.

Malky

Established Member
Getting a couple million for him would be excellent business! More money in the Upamecano fund for January. :drool:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

guess Galatasaray is no longer an option, he'll probably end up staying now

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Can't we at least loan the useless git out?

Can't believe that he will refuse either, he will get his undeserved wages for another season whilst actually playing games outside of the u23 control matches.

At least it might fool someone else to buy him

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Forgot to welcome you back from your endless break. Wecome back bro!
S'up brah. I think its been a year since my last post but 2-3 years since I was properly active. I guess I just lost passion for The Arse as it felt like the club were happy stagnating, but two summer windows in a row where we're pushing for great players and actually getting them on the odd occasion and I'm excited again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

S'up brah. I think its been a year since my last post but 2-3 years since I was properly active. I guess I just lost passion for The Arse as it felt like the club were happy stagnating, but two summer windows in a row where we're pushing for great players and actually getting them on the odd occasion and I'm excited again.

Don't worry, Hydro will get your passion lost again with a few words telling how our last two summer transfer windows were both really rated as 4/10. :)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hydro was actually trying to troll me but don’t waste the effort trying to wrap your head around it.

Similar thing happened to me as well man, felt like there was no hope and started posting less, this summer has well and truly brought me back. Most active I’ve been in about 2-3 years as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom