• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dont think its coincidence that our away form has dropped massively since he was signed. His laid back style is just to easy for PL strikers to defend against at their own ground.

Would like to see more energy and work rate striker like Nketiah take over after this season. A transfer request from Laca would be blessing but I honestly dont see any team better than us needing him. He should count him self luck being here and start putting the extra work in if he wants CL football.

Don't get this post. Speaks to an agenda or just pure trolling. You made a statement about Lacazettes work rate saying that he is laid back? That is literally the opposite of what he is. Few centre forwards work as hard as him, tracking back into midfield to win the ball back.

Don't understand the hate he gets either. Our away form has more to do with Lacazettes individual performances. We are a much better team with him in it. He was our player of the season ffs. People are forgetting how good he is. It's strange that he gets worse when he is out injured, but other players get better.

Bellerin is the messiah even though people were divided about him before injury.

Holding is flawless and our best centre back even though all of his good performances were in a back 3.

Lacazette made himself unstoppable through performances. His character is undeniable and having him as a centre forward flanked by Auba and Pepe in a fluid front 3 where they can all play along the front line will be devastating.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

giphy.gif

Mraven

Lacazette made himself unstoppable through performances. His character is undeniable and having him as a centre forward flanked by Auba and Pepe in a fluid front 3 where they can all play along the front line will be devastating.

Unstoppable:lol:

He really had an unstoppable run of not scoring in his last 5 starts last season when one goal was enough for CL football.

And what about his unstoppable away form last season? Or the unstoppable 13 goals as the main striker over a full season...

Unstoppable:lol:

He really had an unstoppable run of not scoring in his last 5 starts last season when one goal was enough for CL football.

And what about his unstoppable away form last season? Or the unstoppable 13 goals as the main striker over a full season...

I rarely come in here in Lacazette threads anymore but every time I take a look I feel sorry for @BigPoppaPump having to deal with all this crap! :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love the song! One of the best i've heard, fully back lacazette to have a brilliant season for us! One of our best players, if not the best!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Last season in all competitions Lacazette contributed in a goal every 111 minutes, while Auba had it at 99 minutes.

Last season in EPL Lacazette contributed in goal every 119 minutes, while Aubameyang every 101 minutes.

If we take out the 4 penalty goals Auba would have contributed every 119 minutes in EPL. (Lacazette could have scored those too, was good penalty taker in Lyon.) That would be equal numbers in EPL then.

Lacazette scored game-winning goals 9 out of his 13 goals (top performer there along with Salah), while not many away goals.

Love to see how/if he evolves his game again this season.

I urge people to show me if my calculations are wrong, and explain to me how Aubameyang was clearly superior player to Lacazette last season.

Interesting read:

https://footballbh.net/2019/06/04/a...-premier-league-tactical-analysis-statistics/

Last edited:

Last season in all competitions Lacazette contributed in a goal every 111 minutes, while Auba had it at 99 minutes.

Last season in EPL Lacazette contributed in goal every 119 minutes, while Aubameyang every 101 minutes.

If we take out the 4 penalty goals Auba would have contributed every 119 minutes in EPL. (Lacazette could have scored those too, was good penalty taker in Lyon.) That would be equal numbers in EPL then.

Lacazette scored game-winning goals 9 out of his 13 goals (top performer there along with Salah), while not many away goals.

Love to see how/if he evolves his game again this season.

I urge people to show me if my calculations are wrong, and explain to me how Aubameyang was clearly superior player to Lacazette last season.

Interesting read:

https://footballbh.net/2019/06/04/a...-premier-league-tactical-analysis-statistics/

How much of those minutes are from the wide forward position for Auba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom