• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Missed the ****ing game, read that his touch was poor, hopefully it was just rustiness and will get better with game time

Good start though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great start for Eddie even if it's only league cup but that will give confidence.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just saw that Boothroyd was at the game, looks like Nketiah will be in the u21 squad this cycle. Should also have Willock and Nelson in it, Smith Rowe should be if he gets minutes too.

Symbia

And how was he all game? I read the goal was his first touch? In Minute 43?
Not really his first touch but his first chance on goal.
He was tightly marked by the defensive team, fought like a lion despite playing against much bigger boys.

He did not receive the ball much as I would've wanted but he did fairly well.
Poor first touch though.

say yes

forum master baiter

Extraordinary read on the new system of loaning our players at our club. Impressively thorough process on our end, and it’s good to read about how highly the club rates Eddie.

Always thought Leeds was a good move for Nketiah but this makes me genuinely excited to see how it turns out for him / how he develops. Sounds like they really wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom