• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

S'up brah. I think its been a year since my last post but 2-3 years since I was properly active. I guess I just lost passion for The Arse as it felt like the club were happy stagnating, but two summer windows in a row where we're pushing for great players and actually getting them on the odd occasion and I'm excited again.

Glad you are excited for Arsenal again mate! I'm always excited for Arsenal even if I try my hardest not too because honestly I don't like football as sport anymore. Its boring watching. I still try to be critical about Arsenal and the windows but I'm very positive about Ljungberg appointment to first team and how he is forcing Emery to play some youngsters which I have a lot of faith in!

Hydro was actually trying to troll me but don’t waste the effort trying to wrap your head around it.

What? I was just welcoming you back! Don't overthink it mate! Even if you started a lot of hate towards me for no reason I still welcome you back with all my heart! You are top poster!

I forgot to welcome you back from the mountains during the game! I don't even get 4G on my train commute in London let alone around a mountain.

Well its not a tall mountains. Just area where very few live and much more above the sea level than most towns here are. But we done well to make good 4G connection for fishers and farmers and those people in the mountains. But its sometimes a struggle! I managed to get first 35 minutes and then last 20 minutes but could only follow the game via posts here on Arsenal-mania.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Will sell him abroad hopefully. Talk of Galatasaray being interested. If we got anything around £10 million I'd carry him over myself.

Would be surprised to hear of another 10m bid come in for him, I think that time has passed and his value will just plummet from now til he leaves.

Its blatantly obvious we want him gone and his value to us isn't much, I'd be happy if we just got our money back.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

£5m and reportedly £50k a week, extended that contract. Probably got a couple of million signing on. You’re talking about a cheap £5m signing costing the club £20m in reality.

The Liverpool policy that we’ve seemingly adopted is the right one, first choice or nothing.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
£5m and reportedly £50k a week, extended that contract for 5 years. Probably got a couple of million signing on. You’re talking about a cheap £5m signing costing the £20m in reality.

The Liverpool policy that we’ve seemingly adopted is the right one, first choice or nothing.
it's going to take some persuading though for fans to accept that policy - the desire for new bodies, any bodies, every window needs to become more pragmatic, not least on A-M

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

it's going to take some persuading though for fans to accept that policy - the desire for new bodies, any bodies, every window needs to become more pragmatic, not least on A-M
Should be simpler going forward, the squad probably needs one more summer window like the past one to complete the squad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Would be surprised to hear of another 10m bid come in for him, I think that time has passed and his value will just plummet from now til he leaves.

Its blatantly obvious we want him gone and his value to us isn't much, I'd be happy if we just got our money back.
Yeah, we'll be getting 'book value' now. WTF were they thinking when he was given an extension? Burning money.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I'm certain we will find a club for him, Someone in Europe will get desperate by the end of the month.

There should be a buyer for him in France. Last year, Marseille was interested if I am not mistaken ...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom