• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

He will be a huge player if he keeps his head down and barring injireis , immense talent on the ball .

I got murdered on here for rating him.

Was sad to see him leave but I think both parties made the right move. He may have never have fulfilled his potential unless he took that risk and moved to Angers.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Sol Campbell leaves Macclesfield

I wonder what has gone on there!
Not sure, they've just said it's by mutual consent. Might be related to finances, Macclesfield have been struggling for money I think.

Campbell shouldn't find it too difficult to find another job I hope, he did good work there. Saved them from relegation when they looked destined to drop.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure, they've just said it's by mutual consent. Might be related to finances, Macclesfield have been struggling for money I think.

Campbell shouldn't find it too difficult to find another job I hope, he did good work there. Saved them from relegation when they looked destined to drop.
He hadn't been paid for 4 months apparently.

KingHenry14

Arsenal’s finances didn’t allow for the ambition that keeps players of Van Persie’s level happy at the club. It was a somewhat selfish decision but an understandable one if you look at it objectively. Especially when you take his age into consideration.

Van Persie was at the height of his career and wanted to kick on. It’s just a shame we couldn’t match that level of ambition and it is what is was. I loved him as a player, one of the most talented players to put on an Arsenal shirt, but the move to united will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth - but at the same time I cannot blame him for it.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Got no interest in anything rvp has to say to be honest.

Good memories of moments he produced here but that's as far as it goes.

Also

say yes

forum master baiter
Got no interest in anything rvp has to say to be honest.

Good memories of moments he produced here but that's as far as it goes.

Also

The player I regret losing most over the past 20 years.

Local lad who developed into the greatest LB of his generation and should have captained us to several titles; instead, he won it all for a bitter rival. His move to Chelsea was the first big warning sign that our club was being managed by utter muppets.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The player I regret losing most over the past 20 years.

Local lad who developed into the greatest LB of his generation and should have captained us to several titles; instead, he won it all for a bitter rival. His move to Chelsea was the first big warning sign that our club was being managed by utter muppets.

The best part was that we didn't sign an LB for another 7 years after he left and didn't sign another anywhere close to being on the level of Cole until this summer with Tierney.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom