• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The only issue with seperate threads for news and discussion is that the whole transfer forum would get cluttered quickly. It might become difficult to navigate and keep track of, I think.
That’s true.

Maybe one overall news only thread and then the standard discussion thread. It wouldnt be too large if limited to updates from high tier sources?

I’ll leave it in you guys’ capable hands anyway.

I think I was most of the time only one giving players ratings in match day thread. Maybe two or three posters more.

Isnt this awful lot of programming for something people are not even interested in?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yellow and red cards for personal insults. Red is obviously a straight ban. You’d have the yellow card on your avi. Two of those and you can **** right off.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I think I was most of the time only one giving players ratings in match day thread. Maybe two or three posters more.

Isnt this awful lot of programming for something people are not even interested in?
I think you’d see a lot more interest if it was built into the forum and you knew it contributed to an community rating.

Right now what’s the point of rating every one who played when it’s just going to get forgotten as the next page comes.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You have because i saw it and you saw it too, you've just forgotten.
99% sure it was my initial post in the transfer forum where I first asked for it? Unless you’re sure it wasn’t me?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That’s true.

Maybe one overall news only thread and then the standard discussion thread. It wouldnt be too large if limited to updates from high tier sources?

I’ll leave it in you guys’ capable hands anyway.
If it was a 'tweets only' thread for all players, then individual threads for discussion on them that could definitely work.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think you’d see a lot more interest if it was built into the forum and you knew it contributed to an community rating.

Right now what’s the point of rating every one who played when it’s just going to get forgotten as the next page comes.
Exactly. Nobody cares to read about one individuals' players rating which is drenched with personal agenda. I like the idea of a rating system.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

I used to do it but everyone stopped. It was quite the thing about a decade ago. I'd love to have it back but..
Exactly. Nobody cares to read about one individuals' players rating which is drenched with personal agenda. I like the idea of a rating system.
This is the best idea. A rating system over the course of a season would be super cool.

I used to do it but everyone stopped. It was quite the thing about a decade ago. I'd love to have it back but..

This is the best idea. A rating system over the course of a season would be super cool.

People would need to learn to grate correctly too... I see some gratings on here and I thank these people are not teachers. They would probably grate half finished papers with A+++ or 10. Yikes!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
People would need to learn to grate correctly too... I see some gratings on here and I thank these people are not teachers. They would probably grate half finished papers with A+++ or 10. Yikes!
We'd need to have enough contributors to counter the usual fanboys as well as the agenda drivers on here.
Otherwise Özil, Xhaka and Lacazette will either score 10s or 0s but never inbetween.

Top Bottom