• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Aevi

Hale End FC
I went ahead and made an Arsenal History subforum at the top of the page, I liked the idea. "Merci Arsène" and "Ex-Gunner Watch" have been moved there; if there are other potential threads that you think should be there lmk. The "Fans" one was moved so as not to overcrowd it, I'll think of a place for it.

We all good with that change?

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm also unpinning the Players on Loan thread because a) the first-team players out on loan have individual threads and b) the youngsters on loan have their own thread in the Arsenal Academy subforum.

I think the fitness thread is fine tbh, better to update the mass injury news there then to bump each player's thread every time.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'm also unpinning the Players on Loan thread because a) the first-team players out on loan have individual threads and b) the youngsters on loan have their own thread in the Arsenal Academy subforum.

I think the fitness thread is fine tbh, better to update the mass injury news there then to bump each player's thread every time.
Unpin that betting with Yesbets nonsense. :)

akhil

@Aevi Pin a new Arsenal Reserves/Academy thread for the season?

Can the player threads be under a separate sub section?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom