• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Erdogan controversy, frequent sicknotes, won't even include the recent incidents.
I think he's still a better CAM than KdB. Played more than him in the last few years too.

One bad season, and he has suddenly become a walking casualty ward

think he might be buying a franchise rather than moving.

Edit: My opinion
I hight doubt he can afford a franchise. The franchise prices have skyrocketed and there are already 2 franchises lined up. Also, DC united does not pay their DPs that much, Ronnet is only on 3m a year if I'm correct.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I hight doubt he can afford a franchise. The franchise prices have skyrocketed and there are already 2 franchises lined up. Also, DC united does not pay their DPs that much, Ronnet is only on 3m a year if I'm correct.
his old mucker Flamini probably could afford it though

GypRosetti

this fella has been stealing a living for quite some time, get him off the books and get him outta here

tenor.gif

Balboa

Lets face it he is staying.
And he is a fantastic squad player.
Forget about his money.

The best squad players don't earn anywhere near £350k per week. The best squad players are versatile. The best squad players can come on and change a game. Özil offers none of these.

African Flair

The best squad players are versatile. The best squad players can come on and change a game. Özil offers none of these.
People really don't think Özil can step on pitch and pick a pass that very few would be able to? Have you seen him play before? He just needs to get his **** together.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What baggage?
That's what David Hillier said... But seriously... you serious?

He's being chased around north London by hoodies, meaning he misses games whenever this happens.
He had a dictator as best man at his wedding.
He's had drunk Kurds turning up at his door because of his links to the dictator.
His injury/sick/in-hiding record is beyond a joke.
Even when fit, his form is much more out than in, which means he's constantly having pops at our manager.

What baggage? :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think he's still a better CAM than KdB. Played more than him in the last few years too.

One bad season, and he has suddenly become a walking casualty ward
Krackpot you smoking the crack?

Kdb is the complete midfielder. Can score, assist, press, tackle, get box to box, dribble he has it all, pretty much 6 foot and athletic.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Krackpot you smoking the crack?

Kdb is the complete midfielder. Can score, assist, press, tackle, get box to box, dribble he has it all, pretty much 6 foot and athletic.
doesn't light my fires in the same way. Doesn't have the personality or flair. Anyway, this discussion is finished in the Özil thread, so won't repeat it here.

That's what David Hillier said... But seriously... you serious?

He's being chased around north London by hoodies, meaning he misses games whenever this happens.
He had a dictator as best man at his wedding.
He's had drunk Kurds turning up at his door because of his links to the dictator.
His injury/sick/in-hiding record is beyond a joke.
Even when fit, his form is much more out than in, which means he's constantly having pops at our manager.

What baggage? :lol:
Fitness issues are the same as KdB, rest is non football really.

Nothing even remotely close to someone like neymar.

zilfy

Just means Willock, Guendozi and ESR gets more games
i love those guys, I think they're super talented but they're not exactly assist-making machines at their current level of development. We still need a player or two with a killer pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom