• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Holding and Smith Rowe got 60 and 45 minutes respectively last night for the u23s. September seems likely for their returns. Still hoping Smith Rowe gets a loan towards the end of the window, would be better long term for us all.

Holding and Smith Rowe got 60 and 45 minutes respectively last night for the u23s. September seems likely for their returns. Still hoping Smith Rowe gets a loan towards the end of the window, would be better long term for us all.

Loan is good I think but I would still fancy him and Nelson to own that left position together as the season goes on! Huge talents! So lucky to how them.

I think Smith-Rowe might be with us before x-mas while get up and running again and then he will maybe be loaned in January!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loan is good I think but I would still fancy him and Nelson to own that left position together as the season goes on! Huge talents! So lucky to how them.

I think Smith-Rowe might be with us before x-mas while get up and running again and then he will maybe be loaned in January!
Be interesting to see if Saka gets promoted once the window is shut and the squad is updated on the website!

Axel_Gunner

https://www.arsenal.com/news/team-news-xhaka-holding-smith-rowe-bellerin

Granit Xhaka
Bruising to lower back and leg. Being assessed ahead of Saturday.

Rob Holding
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation and now participating in full training with the first team.

Emile Smith Rowe
Groin. Aiming to participate in full training in 1-2 weeks.

Hector Bellerin
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Dinos Mavropanos
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

So our defence will continue struggling with personal problems until ~November.

Holding looks good, hope to see him soon.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will be some boost though having Bellerin, Tierney and even Mavropanos return in November.

Let’s hope they have no setbacks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Holding being back in full training must mean he's a week away right?

Weird how ESR played in the u23 game along with Holding but is still 1-2 weeks away from full training...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Holding being back in full training must mean he's a week away right?

Weird how ESR played in the u23 game along with Holding but is still 1-2 weeks away from full training...
Holding has played two u23 games now, 60 minutes in both. Smith Rowe has played one and got 45 minutes. Think the plan will be to use August to get them match ready.

Kingofthebongo

Adductor muscle surgery does not sound very promising. They don't typically operate on that unless it is a full grade tear from my understanding.

Aevi

Hale End FC
4akjrnftrcj31.jpg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
sounds harsh but I'm glad he's on loan while he recovers, last thing we need is a young promising player taking up a squad place and getting injured in August.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom