• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not going to judge him yet but seen him a few times at Madrid and he looked pretty dreadful to be honest. Really poor game too on Sunday, hope he improves.
Congratulations, you’re breaking the record for the fastest ever poster to be on my ignore list.

Spewing negativity on every thread I open.

Stannis

If today is anything to go by, we need to do whatever it takes to make this permanent.

Doubt that will happen

But hopefully we leave enough of an impression that he wants to come back when the Madrid scummy politics ultimately forces him out.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Dont care what antics Raul must use, merge Catalonia with Scotland, but sign this guy permanent

GunnerUK

I think we’ll end up with him Permanently He’s already looking very comfortable in the team And hopefully him and family will enjoy London. He may even come to the point where we asked for a transfer to Arsenal

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

You only he hope he loves his time here that we become a genuine option for him if it comes to him leaving Real. He will have a lot of suitors for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom