• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sissoko and winks Ndombele will need to do 3 jobs today because this man city midfield is scary

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
And there goes millions of fantasy league clean sheets. Well played Adrián

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Liverpool must do something wrong with their scouting how do they keep finding these braindead goalkeepers

Preacher

Always Crying
Ings scores against us two tough headers and miss that chance there, where he needed only to touch the ball and it would be a goal. Mug.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good signs for us next week we have to try and test Adrian he look error prone

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I hate Southampton. They lie down for every Premier League team yet the moment we set foot in St. Mary's they turn into Pep's Barca.

It's an insult that we've failed to rectify for several years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hate Southampton. They lie down for every Premier League team yet the moment we set foot in St. Mary's they turn into Pep's Barca.

It's an insult that we've failed to rectify for several years.
Its because we always poor defensively and they can take advantage of it

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’ve got to trouble Adrian next week, hurt them on the counter with Pepe, PEA, Laca and Nelson.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom