• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I hate Southampton. They lie down for every Premier League team yet the moment we set foot in St. Mary's they turn into Pep's Barca.

It's an insult that we've failed to rectify for several years.

Forget them turning into Barca, I'm still scarred from the time Forster turned into prime Lev Yashin.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jamie Redknapp still getting paid by talking s**t. Fernandinho best DM ever in PL. :facepalm:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
They always play it do they not? I definitely remember them playing a lot back in 2012 after they won their first title.
Just find it odd that a club from, supposedly, Manchester is playing a song from a band from Liverpool. Weirdos.

Manberg

Predator
Sp**s not pressing but trying to keep a shape. Strange tactic. You can’t sit back against City they will get punished.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Forget them turning into Barca, I'm still scarred from the time Forster turned into prime Lev Yashin.

We could've played for 720 minutes & we wouldn't have breached his goal :lol:

Thankfully, Angus Gunn doesn't have the same intimidating aura about him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom