• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Liverpool vs Arsenal
9i5bkwaea8q5.jpeg

Predicted line-ups:
276ioa8.jpeg

3ccsjcmphj.jpeg

2 wins down, 36 to go.

We have won our first two games, at times we looked very good, at times very shaky, the usual. Line-up is very difficult to predict, Unai Emery has some tough choices to make in midfield and attack.

Liverpool look lethal in attack like always, but their defense isn’t as settled as it was last year, as seen against Southampton. Alisson is out, Adrian isn’t close to his level so we could have an advantage there if we surprise him.

The last time we took something from Anfield was 2016, the 3-3. The last 3 seasons we lost 3-1, 4-0 and 5-1 and have been out of the game barely after it started. We have a lot to improve on, and the game will be a big test for us. COYG!

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We will concede so I hope we play 3 up top and tell them to hold their positions. Whoever is wide needs to stay up top when Trent and Robertson fly forward. Long balls over the top and we’re eating good.

Luiz and Xhaka will start and just spam L1 and triangle I reckon.

Jae

Midfielders who are press resistant and can transition quickly from defence to attack please. The best way to hurt Liverpool is on the counter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
God Allah buddha please no another lose by 4 goals margin.

Leno
Niles Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Torreira
Willock Ceballos
Pepe Laca Auba

Both Pepe and Torreira have to start here Torreira to add more protection to our defense and pepe to make Liverpool worry if they lose the ball and we counter them

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Özil’s picture pinned to the top of the forum, man’s making moves. :drool:

Preacher

Always Crying
Mane vs AMN and Salah vs Monreal is obvious weak points. I don't know how we can stop them.

Maybe compact 4-4-2 with Pepe/Laca and Auba on top, try to caught them on the break.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Their cb's can be gotten at, and the the fbs could be punished defensively i guess. Remember TAA shuddering every time iwobi ran at him.

And pepe with amn overlapping has to pin back robertson a bit, but i suspect he's decent defensively, especially with vvd and wijnaldum covering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom