• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird seeing this comment from you, one of the frontman of lets blame or hate Wenger for everything that happened last year movement. :lol:

Wow this is fake news. I'm hurt by this. I'm forever grateful and appreciative of the work which Wenger has done for this football club while also acknowledging that he made some mistakes in his final years which made it difficult for Emery. I would never blame Wenger for everything that's ridiculous, just as I wouldn't blame Emery for everything.

Wow this is fake news. I'm hurt by this. I'm forever grateful and appreciative of the work which Wenger has done for this football club while also acknowledging that he made some mistakes in his final years which made it difficult for Emery. I would never blame Wenger for everything that's ridiculous, just as I wouldn't blame Emery for everything.

If you say so... :rolleyes:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nice with two wins from their first two games which is impressive considering they've lost key players and are yet to spend a single cent in the transfer market.

If Vieira is able to keep them chugging along at this rate then there's no doubt about it, he's the real deal.
Seems like they are finally spending some money, buying Dolberg From Ajax.

BobP

Memri Fan
Seems like they are finally spending some money, buying Dolberg From Ajax.

There have also been links to Leipzig's Jean-Kévin Augustin.

If they can sign a proper striker, an Allan Saint-Maximin replacement like Claude Maurice and a LB [they've been linked to Dalbert], they're in good stead.

Benítez
Burner-Hérelle-Dante-Dalbert
Tameze-Cyprien-Lees-Melou
Atal-Augustin/Dolberg-Claude Maurice

Top Bottom