• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Lol,almost new squad and this was 4 years ago.Remember how long together were that generation with Rooney,Giggs,Rio,Vidic,Scholes etc.

mufc2JPG.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Might be a bit early to say, but I think Man Utd are now back where they were in 1990, minus their kids.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've only seen highlights and I'm happy with the result. Utd don't look wonderful and Wolves are no mugs. Tonight was another example of how hard it is to break down an organised defence but thank you Pogba too :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gary Neville is really awful. Drama queen.

Man’s a joke. All the Sky pundits have this weird, xenophobic slant to them. The only foreign players he likes are ones he played with.

If Maguire had come from the back and missed it he’d have been sucking him off and saying what a leader he is.

The amount of hate Pogba gets is ridiculous, he’s head and shoulders your best player. Even when he didn’t get a move he’s still produced amazing moments this season already.

The guy’s arguably been the best player on a World Cup winning team but because he posts a lot on insta he’s treated like the new Balotelli by our media.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think they are going to be better this year than last year. Clearly a contender for top four, but not more than that. Similar to us really...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think they are going to be better this year than last year. Clearly a contender for top four, but not more than that. Similar to us really...

Honestly I think they’ll miss Lukaku, he’s not a complete striker but still good for a few goals.

Also depends if Pogba hangs around after January.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly I think they’ll miss Lukaku, he’s not a complete striker but still good for a few goals.

Also depends if Pogba hangs around after January.

Both Chelsea and Wolves are attacking open teams. I can see United struggling against a team like Burnley who shut up shop. Even Wolves they only had two shots on target, created f all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
let me guess we've played them multiple times on december, right?
Just once, and he did score in that game. Scored against Liverpool too, but 2 goals and 2 assists came against Cardiff/Huddersfield.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
This is the issue, whilst people are abusing Pogba for missing a pen which wasn't even that bad of a penalty. Lingard has got nothing from the media.

"Something's not right."

Lingard is still that forever talent like Wilshere.

Good squad player but that's it. And if he dances again at the Emirates I'll smash his head in.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom