• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Friday 8:00 PM SKY

Aston Villa Everton

Saturday 12:30 PM BT

Norwich Chelsea

Saturday 3:00 pm

Brighton-Southampton
Man Utd Crystal Palace
Sheffield Utd Leicester
Watford West Ham

Saturday 5:30 pm Sky

Liverpool Arsenal

Sunday 14:00 PM Sky

Bournemouth Man City

16:30 pm

Sp**s Newcastle Sky
Wolves Burnley

As last week went so well for Arsenal, i thought i'd do this week's too and i'd do it early as well to spare us from the laziness that runs through this forum.

Crap set of live fixtures this week bar our game. I suppose Chelsea could struggle but easy wins for the other top 6 teams.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think this year’s relegation won’t be as cut and dry as last year.

Huddersfield and Fulham were two of the worst teams in PL history but these new teams are no mugs.

Reckon it’ll be real close.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Every time i hear Trezeguet, i'm then expecting to hear Nedved or Del Piero.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Think this year’s relegation won’t be as cut and dry as last year.

Huddersfield and Fulham were two of the worst teams in PL history but these new teams are no mugs.

Reckon it’ll be real close.
The likes of Crystal Palace and Newcastle are looking good for relegation I think.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not much creativity in this Everton team. Sigurdsson is good from set pieces and hits a 20+ yard one in now and then but he's not creating much in open play. Gomes look well off it compared to last season too. Can't see them scoring an awful lot if they carry on like this.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Watching Everton

giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The likes of Crystal Palace and Newcastle are looking good for relegation I think.

I fancy Newcastle as well, off the top of my head I’d go Southampton as well. They’ve been sh*te for so long and think it’ll catch up with them.

One of the new teams and Palace for the last spot.

Top Bottom