• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My god Chelsea's lineup looks absolute poverty. I predicted them for 5th but I think it's clear now that United will be better than them (even if not by much) provided Rashford, Martial or Pogba don't get a serious injury. I'm convinced Leicester have arguably more quality in their starting XI and Wolves probably aren't too far off either. Chelsea being top 6 is not a sure thing by any stretch. If you're relying on Abraham for goals your in big trouble. It's not even if they've got many goals from midfield either. I don't see Mount or Barkley getting double figures. Pedro's past his best, I don't rate Pulisic at all. Then you're putting a lot of pressure of CHO to start firing when he's back, RLC I actually like but again he seemed alright in the EL but didn't replicate that form in the PL last season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea have conceded 6 goals in the league already this season, the Luiz sale is looking worse and worse each passing day.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Fair play to Norwich for trying to play good football, much better than Brexit FC.

Iceman10

Established Member
Chelsea have conceded 6 goals in the league already this season, the Luiz sale is looking worse and worse each passing day.

Looking at Lampard team selections, pushing the youth project, and the way he's dropped Giroud to the bench I don't think he would have played Luiz anyway.

Top Bottom