• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How he speaks about Arsenal, joining the club and being here, you see a guy who has always dreamed of playing for Arsenal. On the pitch, you see the same, a guy who truely plays for the crest and colors. It’s rare.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
There must be something in the water...

Everybody praising Guendozi (and Willock in this game) are suffering from a mass psycosis

Steps

Still really like this kid. Definitely think he needs to muscle up some, as Emery said. He got pushed around yesterday.

Gunner-Union

needs to learn the defensive part of being a midfielder and not just tackling and strength but reading the game defensively

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is it just me or was Guendouzi poor defensively this game? His positioning gave Robertson so much control down our right hand side all game, it just invited pressure.

He was way too narrow, considering AMN was tucked in like a centre back almost. These two guys didnt work well together in the game. On the flip side look at our left. I know Salah scored that amazing solo goal but Willock and Monreal were much more solid there over the course of the game. They kept forcing TAA in-field to make passes to people like Henderson rather than cross it into dangerous areas.

I wonder who it is out of Guendouzi and AMN who made the mistake, they were both way too tucked in compared to our left side.

ASIF

Matteo is a good player who never shy away from the ball but he needs to have some end product interms of goals and assist because we dont have any mid fielder who can score more then 10 goals a season that is a big worry.Too dependent on our strikers for goals.

FluffyDoozi

Is it just me or was Guendouzi poor defensively this game? His positioning gave Robertson so much control down our right hand side all game, it just invited pressure.

He was way too narrow, considering AMN was tucked in like a centre back almost. These two guys didnt work well together in the game. On the flip side look at our left. I know Salah scored that amazing solo goal but Willock and Monreal were much more solid there over the course of the game. They kept forcing TAA in-field to make passes to people like Henderson rather than cross it into dangerous areas.

I wonder who it is out of Guendouzi and AMN who made the mistake, they were both way too tucked in compared to our left side.
It's because Monreal was playing as a proper left back while AMN was weirdly playing like an auxiliary centre back. Geundouzi was playing both right back and defensive midfield. Also Mane does get a lot more involved with the play than Salah who picks his moments to be devastating so out right was always going to be bombarded all game that's why it was surprising Torreira didn't start.

I thought Willock and especially Ceballos were much worse. They both struggled in and out of possession all game and basically were anonymous all game. But it's a good experience for all three since they all so young.

zilfy

Mods should get a poll going: willock or guendouzi for cm starting spot?

I'm liking the looks of willock at the moment, early days though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom