• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,332
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Mustafi and Emery, once he has been sold.

giphy.gif
Love South Park! Cartman is their 2nd best character after the legend Randy.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Given time, the chance is almost zero for getting rid of him. Let's accept it, he will be here for the next two years

Iceman10

Established Member
I'll continue to back him if he stays but he should go

Once Holding is back, Mustafi would be fifth choice CB. Maybe he would still have to be played in a few matches, and I guess we have to back any player on the pitch playing for the club, but I wouldn't sweat it. Even the manager isn't backing him anymore, doing the most he can to push Mustafi out in public press conference comments.

When a player is 27, probably could still moderately do well in Italy with a fresh start, I don't see how they can expect to become anything other than an object of hate from a large section of club fans if they just want to stick around as surplus to pick up pay cheques with no career ambition left at all.

Malky

Established Member
I'll continue to back him if he stays but he should go
Why? Sure as **** I won't show an inch of support towards him.
Emery has publicly told him to leave, he's unwanted and it's best for him to go and yet he'd rather stay here and pick up a large pay check, that no other club would be crazy enough to pay him, than go and rebuild his career with a fresh start? Nope, can't support players with that mentality, even if they're at our own club.

ASIF

35 million to get this piece of turd and 5 6 million a year in wages.Skodran has robbed our beloved club of atleast 50 million and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom