• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Jones will be sniffing lines with DT and Robbie, just watch.
Lines of camel tranquiliser maybe, coke for a game like that and my heart would probably burst.

Thinking of making the trip to London for this. Easier to slip past border police with an expected 30k or so too, you might think the city can handle it from the experience two years ago but being from Frankfurt this won't be the cosy affable funny bunch like those Köln fairies, Brexit will be finalised in like a week after the UK gets to witness on live TV how a Frankfurt fan sets George Osborne's car on fire with a lighter and a deodorant spray while hes in it obviously. There will be blood

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I use to think being in the Europa can’t be worse than losing 10-2 to Bayern on aggregate. Boy was I wrong, I’d take getting smoked by Barca and Bayern every season over this crap any day of the week.

Chancellor

Vitória - Arsenal

Arsenal against my childhood team its a dream come true.
I have a club membership since i was born (its tradition here) and a seat on the stadium since i was three years old.
Only years later i started followed Arsenal when they started showed matchs of Premier league on TV and not just highlights. It was around 1995.
I wish we could met in Champions league one day.

Already booked my trip to London also.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom