• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol that was so much bait wake up you easily triggered people.

I’m buzzing since 6 in the morning ffs need the game to start

I know how you feel mate. When I was at my peak cocaine use I used to eat maybe a hamburger in the Friday morning then you don't sleep or eat until Sunday evening. In the end you are buzzing so much you can't even hold a glass of water. You just have to throw the water out of the glass into your face and hope the mouth catches most of it.

Almost month clean! :)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know how you feel mate. When I was at my peak cocaine use I used to eat maybe a hamburger in the Friday morning then you don't sleep or eat until Sunday evening. In the end you are buzzing so much you can't even hold a glass of water. You just have to throw the water out of the glass into your face and hope the mouth catches most of it.

Almost month clean! :)
All I took from that is that I now want to eat a hamburger.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Flashes of brilliance but he needs more substance to his game. He just doesn't seem to threaten enough.

Raicore

He needs to score asap. Had chances on his favoured left foot but didn't trouble Loris. Worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom