• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

What I say or don't say has no bearing on the result mate. I'm just a fan making assumptions. We're the better team and we're at home. And I think we'll smash them. Could be wrong of course.

Be that as it may, we can't abandon our superstitions immediately now, can we? :lol:

Hopefully, we do end up thrashing them & ushering both Pochettino/Eriksen closer to the exit door thereby precipitating the collapse of their so called "Golden Generation".

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Sp**s are gonna hit on the counter and they have the weapons to do that - Son and Kane. Son is incredibly underrated.

We need to make the early chances count. Must. This is the game winner for us. The longer it drags, the harder it is.

Completely agree, I've been saying this for years.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

NLD nerves are like nothing else. The risk of having Sp**s supporting mates having one over you is too much.

Really don't know what to expect, Emery has it in him to blow them away or make us pretty pathetic.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
i hope both Poch and Emery dont have a counterattacking setup today...would be awkward, if both teams start off playing on the counter.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wouldn't be against 5atb today if it means that Kolasinac isn't a full-back. Luiz is the perfect man to play in the middle of a 3 man defence too.

Sometimes you just have to work with what you have and decide what's best for the team.

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Chambers Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang
Incredibly harsh on Willock but Ceballos probably has that little bit more quality.
Kola is an average wing back, but a poor left back. It goes against what I’d like but maybe 3 at the back is the best solution.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What formation does everyone think will bring about Hotspurs downfall? 4 at the back, 3 at the back with 5 centrally? 4231, 352, 342 etc?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unless AMN can also fill in at left back over Kola once Bellerin is fit we have to go with the back four.

An injury to a left back shouldn’t be what changes your whole approach.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Are we going to play Auba Pepe & Laca together, have Özil on the bench today at least? Those 3 up front will be a deadly front 3.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

this may be the game to try Chambers at DM, since the backline is so weakened.

Believe me Chambers at DM does not improve the backline at all. This is absolutely not the game for that. One of the League Cup games maybe but this is absolutely not the game to try Chambers at DM. It'll be 2 of Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi, why try to over-complicate things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom