• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It was Wenger he had the rivalry with not Arsenal, if it turned out to be successful believe me the fans would quickly forgive him for anything which happened in the past.

that’s quite a gray area, really. Wenger was Arsenal for so long that the two kind blend together.

I also hate Mourinhos face way too much and given how he’s left every other team he’s managed the past decade, I really would not like him here.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Not happy with that midfield at all. Despite his talent Guendouzi is a risk defensively. Willock has shown more so far and deserves to start. Dont even have to start about Xhaka.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

that’s quite a gray area, really. Wenger was Arsenal for so long that the two kind blend together.

I also hate Mourinhos face way too much and given how he’s left every other team he’s managed the past decade, I really would not like him here.
I dislike Mourinho much less after how he set back United years, caused chaos and has half their squad wanting to leave. :lol:

Gunner-Union

Not happy with that midfield at all. Despite his talent Guendouzi is a risk defensively. Willock has shown more so far and deserves to start. Dont even have to start about Xhaka.

i agree willock has been the pick of our midfield this season and offers more strength and is better defensively than douzie or xhaka

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We are never going to have one DM and one b2b playing together with coward Emery in the bench. Really Xhaka and Doozy... this team is doomed to the “save me strikers” tactics... boring and coward Emery

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Right I’m nervous as **** but we can do this!!

So come on Unai Emery
Sp**s’ cabinet’s empty
We’re THE ARSENALLL
We’re THE ARSENALLLLLL

<3

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's a big game for Torreira. I hope he can resist any press and has the fitness to get up and down the pitch with Guendouzi. I feel he has to sit a bit deeper but it's a funny midfield three that's going to need positional discipline and the ability to give and go. I hope we batter Sp**s but for all the injury hype surrounding them, that's a pretty strong team Poch has put out. The stats are in our favour so let's do this. COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom